Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Human hunting is overrated.

I might be a lone source of reason in a world of blind and deaf sheep.

I say this because no one can seem to see the bigger picture in life. There is only one person in their universe and no one else. This can be witnessed countless times during normal human interactions with each other.

For example, some people think that it is their right to drive like idiots on the public roadway without any concern for other motorists or pedestrians. Also no one seems to be able to properly place blame, it just lies on the first person that happens to be in their line of sight.

Small interactions like that are the reason that people and society as a whole are falling apart.

If I could just write a good series of books then I would never have to deal with these vermin ever again.

That was a bit of a rant and went off on a bit of a tangent, but I kind of liked it and helped to relieve some stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment